PC Cleaning Utility Support
Please browse the frequently asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question - please contact us via the form below.
Installing PC Cleaning Utility
To properly install PC Cleaning Utility please follow the steps below.
- Download PC Cleaning Utility. If prompted by the browser, click on the download confirmation.
- After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file shortcut
- Confirm the installation process by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Click on the “Install” button and let the installation process run its course.
- After PC Cleaning Utility installs on your computer, the program will open after it finishes loading.
- You are all DONE! PC Cleaning Utility will begin scanning automatically and report back once scanning has been complete.
Uninstalling PC Cleaning Utility
In the unlikely event you wish to remove our application, you can easily uninstall just as you would any other software on your computer:
- Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen
- From the Programs menu, select PC Cleaning Utility.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until finished.
- Click Start at the lower left corner of your screen
- Click in the “Control Panel” menu button
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software
- Mark PC Cleaning Utility under the applications list
- Choose Uninstall
Registering PC Cleaning Utility
PC Cleaning Utility is designed for simplicity and ease of use. All you need to do is register online or over the phone, and enter the activation code you have received into the activation box as detailed below.
Click on the Register Now Button.
You will be taken through a registration process and in the meantime, PC Cleaning Utility will pop an activation code input prompt.
Complete the Registration Process
A quick and easy to complete registration process!
Copy & Paste the activation code into the activation box
Copy the activation code you have received into the activation box and click on the Activate button to complete the activation process.
Can I Try PC Cleaning Utility First?
Sure! You can, and you should! You can download our free trial here. PC Cleaning Utility will scan your computer and will locate all PC issues.
How Come The Same Errors Keep Showing After my PC is cleaned?
PC Cleaning Utility finds and cleans system issues . However, there are programs that recreate the same invalid entries over and over again. There is no need to be worried though as just a small number of records may reappear after being cleaned by PC Cleaning Utility.
Is The Registry Backed Up Before The Restore Action?
Restore points are created and logged automatically. You can utilize them and track them at the restore points screen, when clicking on the restore button.
Do I Have The Latest Version Of PC Cleaning Utility? Will My Application Be Updated Automatically?
To ensure you have the latest version of PC Cleaning Utility, click on the “Help” link in the lower right corner on your PC Cleaning Utility menu and select “check for updates. PC Cleaning Utility will check for the latest updates.
Can I Skip Scanning Of Specific Registries And Items?
You can manage what you would like PC Cleaning Utility to scan from the PC Cleaning Utility’s settings menu.
During a scan of your computer, you will be able to see what keys and files PC Cleaning Utility has found and will clean , you can choose to ignore specific Registry items. Click on the “+” sign left of each Category and a list of found Registry issues is shown.
Can I Schedule A PC Cleaning Utility Scan?
Open your PC Cleaning Utility
Click on “settings” and then click “Schedule”.
From this menu you can select when and how often you want PC Cleaning Utility to scan your computer.